Tuesday, July 04, 2006

my goodbye... our goodbye

Ana and me went together to Amsterdam the same day to take the plane to Spain. Each one to a different place, Ana to Madrid and me to Barcelona. Barcelona... Barcelona... it sounds weird to me... I didn't know what I was going to find there, how was I going to feel... what about was I going to speak with my family and friends? were they going to understand me? I was not stressed at all: "we will see..." I was thinking.

The night before was so quiet, but nice at the same time, all together, having dinner and speaking... Itamar showing the room to the next erasmus people from las Palmas, with the webcam (and Rubén writting "cocina" and "amigo que pelo" thousands of times ;)).

In the morning, taking everything from the walls of the room, and at the end, taking the baggage and saying goodbye (with the stressed moment of the taxi... it was 15 min. late). It was sad to say goodbye but not as sad as before. Ana and me were amazed, we thought it was going to be much more hard, but I think we were crying and being sad during the whole last week, so we didn't drink water enought for crying more ;) nono, seriously, I think we assumed the fact we were leaving, and all the time we were crying for all the people that was leaving, we were crying also for us, and because we didn't want to leave that.

Anyway, we will miss everybody. And the people that still remained there was so good (now everybody is in his own place) and we will miss them all.

I think I have known really special people, and I'm very lucky for knowing this kind of good people. But I will leave the conlusions for another post... You will have to wait ^^

Big kisses and tot ziens!!

(mír)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home