Saturday, June 24, 2006

Dieguito y Oscar in the netherlands

And my cousin came also to visit the beautiful town of Zwolle (swola ;) ).

We went to the island again by car, with Alejandra and Ana, friends from Leliestraat, Spanish crazy girls ;)

We were by car till Den Koog and after that we took bikes till the sea, the part I always went with my brothers. It’s the most beautiful part. It was very sunny so it was more crowded of people. I didn’t like it so much this time because it was very warm also.

We went to the Faro later on and we had a drink in Den Koog. We came back and we went out in the city. We were going to a lot of bars in Zwolle: the flying horse (het vligende pard), the Joffer, the Docter and others which I can’t remember the name.

Next day we went to visit Rotterdam and Utrecht by car. Rotterdam surprised me. The buildings were amazing and the arbour was very nice, with the transport ships, the war ships… I showed them the main canal in Utrecht; the one with the bohemian houses and bars. Every place was crowded of orange, because Holland was playing football in the world cup.

We came back and we went to have dinner in the kebab of Zwolle. We ate behind the canal.

They left next day to Amsterdam, after making crazy things in the window, trying to scare my roommate or what?? ;)

See you soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home