Thursday, April 13, 2006

Weekend in Brussels! Powered by Sandrine

Ieah! weekend in brussels! finally I put this post!!

a lot of time later, the Belgium travel!! Powered by Sandrine!!
At the end of the first block, a lot of people went to Berlin, but I had an exam on friday so I couldn't go. Sandrine and Chabe were not going to go as well. Sandrine was going to Brussels, her home, suit home Alabama... ai,... Brussels I mean ;) and she decided to invite us, Chabe and me to laugh a little bit :P
And so we went on saturday morning, and after 4 hours of travel, we arrived to Brussels Central.
With Sandrine as a guider, we visited guy that make pee in the street, the main square, amazing, with the city hall and the history of the pregnant woman and the author of the prengancy, the justice palace, the weapons museum, the park of the king, the super elevator of the city, ... and a lot of other things.
We ate creaps in one bar and we drank belgium beers. We went to a bar, in the afternoon, an old factory. Now is an small foto's gallery. I was almost crying when I began listening music of the Velvet Underground, Bob Dylan, the Pixies, ... incredible, too good. I was remembering one of my brothers with this music.
After this, we went to ate french frites, of course not the same as the frite potatos in Zwolle (I don't want sandrine's to kick my ass... :P) and after this we went out to different bars.
One remark, a lot of spanish people everywhere, muahahahaha, europe is Spanish!! and they don't know it yet!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home