Friday, March 17, 2006

funny world!

First of all, sorry for the writting, I know it's not the correct form:

Kai sujaloas las da (when the stiks will have leaves. I don't have the correct letter in my keyboard)
Si vuoe (if you want... ironic tone)
Stronzo
Mingia
Cazzo
Bafan culo
Scrocone
Caracula
No tienes dos dedos de frente
Que pasaaaa!! Un burro por tu casaaa!!
Picha española nunca mea sola!!
Tienes un polvazo de la hostia
Yo soy macho, tengo cojones (no se quien les enseña estas cosas... )
Tu puoe menjare (I don't know how to write this)
Es para hoy o para mañana? (Is for today or for tomorrow)
Go to the shit (necesita traducción?)
Isbricata (uf, sorry, I write like I hear it, I think it's really bad wrotten)
Hoe gaat het?
God, heel god. En met jou?
Uit welk land kom jij? (out velk lant kom jei?)

c u!

(mír)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stronzzo

6:15 AM  
Blogger mir said...

No, sorry, is with one z: stronzo.

c u

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home