Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Oh my god!

Una setmanaaaaa!!!
Oh my god-Oh my god-Oh my god!!!
Translation: Que fuerte que fuerte que fuerte!!! (tia tia tia també serveix)
Time is here! Only a week to go! I'm trying not to forget anything, but it will be a hard work. The clothes, all the papers, and all the stuff I will need there. It will be hard the first days, thinking about the things I have left here, in Barcelona.

Of course I will miss a lot of people, and a lot of things and costums from Barcelona. But in Zwolle I will find a lot of new people and things. I hope it's worth the trouble, I'm sure of it.

So it's only a week. This days I'm preparing the bye bye days with all friends and family. I hope it will be fine.

See you soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bueno mir, no t preocupes tanto de despedirte de la gente, de kerer ser tan oficial...tú a lo tuyo. Claro que echaras d menos BCN y la gente a tí, pero tu allí disfruta y si la gnte no te escribe o llama peor pa ellos. Yo intentaré visitarte a menudo pa ver ke tal te va, y seguro k al final tu no te acuerdas d nosotros y no kerras volver jeje. Aunk la verdad no te voy a ver menos k kualkier otro año jejeje, xk intentaré pillar algun vuelo para allí, pero lo veo chungo :( . Bueno pos lo prometido es deuda, aki va mi comentario (espero el tuyo jeje)

2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is necessary that I speak english too?
Without any problem!!
I wish you have a very nice orange holidays and I hope you take a lot of Tulipaneixons and Molineixons like The Quijote.

enjoy your time!!

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home